August 21, 2010

Tip of the day

Unless you absolutely, positively know what you are clicking on your computer, do not click it.  Yesterday morning I had what very much looked like our virus protection pop up on my computer.  Before I thought it completely through, I clicked on it.  BIG mistake, and what is worse, I knew better!  My poor husband spent most of yesterday evening getting the viruses off of the home computer!  Please learn from my mistake and know with certainty what it is that you are accessing before you start pushing buttons.

3 comments:

  1. That's awful! I've had my pc completely crash before from a virus and it took someone forever to fix it and it actually cost me $100. I'm especially wary now. Good thing your hubby is so tech savvy to help save you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. found your blog through blog frog and am a new follower! Sorry you ended up with a virus, glad your dh took care of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, viruses suck. Glad to hear your hubby was able to fix it! :)

    ReplyDelete