Today is my birthday! Yippeee for me! On this day, I remind you to sign up for birthday freebies so that you can score some freebies when your special day rolls around. I found that most of the freebies I received this year required some sort of purchase. My favorites:
- Chick-fil-a—sign up for their birthday club and they will send you a postcard for a free chicken sandwich, no purchase required. There are postcards to fill out in the restaurants to sign up for the club.
- Moe’s—they sent me an email coupon for a free complimentary entree, no purchase required. Join Moe’s e-club to get the freebie.
- Firehouse Subs—I’ve heard that they have a new way of doing their birthday freebies, and all you have to do is go in and show your id. I’ll see how it goes.
- Baskin Robbins—they send you an email coupon for a free single scoop, no purchase required. Sign up for their birthday club here.
- McAlister’s Deli—they sent me an email coupon for $5 off of a meal. Since many of the meals aren’t much more than $5, it is a pretty good deal. Sign up for their e-club to have access to coupons and emails.