August 5, 2010

World Market $10/$30

Print. Shop. Save $10. It's That Easy!

Coupon for $10/$30 at World Market is valid 8/5-8/22.  One of my favorite things to buy at World Market is food.  They have excellent prices on capers and all sorts of relishes and pickled foods.  When I host a party with an ethnic theme, like the Japanese party I helped give my cousin last year, I find treats from different countries that fit the theme.  My husband likes to have a fancy drink every now and again.  He enjoyed the different kinds of ginger ales and Japanese sodas in unusual bottles that I found for him there.  They have also have a nice variety of olive oil, including some organic options.  For school lunches and snacks, they have individual servings of hummus in little paper containers that combo great with sliced pita or crudités.  What do you buy at World Market?

No comments:

Post a Comment