September 3, 2010

Borders Rewards Program and Coupons

40% Off Any One Item

Did any of you realize that there are just 16 weeks until Christmas?  I didn’t until I saw it on a blog post this morning!

One year for Christmas, I decided to do a book theme.  We bought almost everyone books for their Christmas gifts.  Because I was a member of the Borders Rewards Program, I scored most of those books at a deep discount.  Borders posts 40% off coupons and other high value coupons weekly for their members.  The program is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. 

Borders also has a rewards program that costs $20/year with additional benefits.  I have found that I receive plenty of discounts without that, but if you are a frequent shopper, it might be worth it for you.

Happy Christmas shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment