September 2, 2010

Couponing in Critical Times on Facebook

Facebook logo

Look high in the sky at the pigs flying South for the winter.  The Devil is putting on a sweater because of the cold front moving in.  Yep, that’s right, I’m on Facebook.  Now, for those of you who have been living in the age of technology for the last ten years, please bear with me.  I compared my husband’s tutorial to someone explaining how a toilet worked to someone who had been living in the backwoods for a lifetime.  I am very much a newbie, but after today’s meeting of Knoxville coupon bloggers, I became inspired to give it a go. 

Some of you have sent me friend requests.  Because I’m super-paranoid about having too much of my personal information out there for the world to see, I haven’t accepted any friend requests at this point.  Please don’t be offended, as I’m still learning more about the privacy settings and so forth.  However, I would love it if you would go to the Couponing in Critical Times Facebook page and click “Like”. 

The whole thing is a little Big Brother to me still, but I hope that having a Facebook page will be a way to reach even more in the community who could benefit from learning to coupon and save their families money.  Hubby is working on the Facebook link for the blog site, and all of those kinks haven’t quite been worked out yet. 

Thanks for your support, and I look forward to seeing you on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment