September 8, 2010

FREE Penne Lane Ravioli from Earth Fare

I can’t wait to get my hands on this freebie!  Hubby and I have been talking about wanting to have ravioli soon, and while I’m perfectly capable of making it at home, I’d rather not go to the trouble.  OK, OK, you caught me.  I’ve never actually made ravioli at home, but I think that I would be capable of doing so.  Hours spent watching hundreds of cooking shows and a little experience making homemade noodles have to count for something, right?  I digress…

Score free Penne Lane Ravioli at Earth Fare with any $5 purchase now through 9/14/10.  Can I make a recommendation for your purchase?  A friend bought me a shopping bag system at Earth Fare for part of my birthday gift.  It has a cooler bag and bags specifically made for glassware, veggies and fruits, and general groceries that fold together in a compact carrying bag.  This is a great gift for all of your eco-conscious friends for the holidays, or just a little treat for yourself.  Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment