September 6, 2010

Pam Organic Canola Oil Cooking Spray Closeout Deal at Kroger

Closeout deals vary from store to store, but since this is such a great deal, I hope you’ll see if it is available at your local store.  At the Fountain City Kroger store, Pam Organic Canola Oil Cooking Spray (5 oz) was closeout priced at $2.39.  There is a $1/2 coupon in the 8/29 SS that sweetens the deal a bit more.  I found other organic cooking sprays in the store selling for twice that price.  The regular Pam is on sale in a 6 oz container for the same price. 

Canola Oil is one of those foods that when conventionally bought is often a GMO.  Do your own research of GMO products, watch the movie Food Inc or read a book like Animal, Vegetable, Miracle so that you can make an informed decision about what you buy.  I don’t always buy organic.  I don’t always buy organic canola oil.  I do try to opt for organic whenever we can though, and when there is a deal like this, I stock up!

No comments:

Post a Comment