September 4, 2010

“Ways to Save” Series Coming Soon

I am planning a new series on the blog called “Ways to Save”.  The series will look at different areas in which we spend money and give some tips and ideas for how to save money.  Because I want to make this as helpful as possible to my readers, I would like some feedback from you. 

  • What topics would you like for me to be sure to cover?  Examples—“Ways to Save on Groceries”, “Ways to Save on Your Electric Bill”, “Ways to Save on Halloween”.  You name it, I’m up for researching and writing about it.  Please e-mail me with topics that you find bust your budget and drain your bank account. 
  • Are there topics or tips that you would like to share with other readers?  If you would like to write a guest post about a “Ways to Save” topic, I would love to hear from you! 

In case you haven’t noticed, I love saving money!  I hope that this series will be helpful to you and your family, especially as we enter the holiday season (also known as the season of spending). 

Have a marvelous weekend!

3 comments:

  1. This is a good idea since it is 12 weeks unitl Christmas plus the holidays, birthday and more that are between now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. Would you like to offer your readers a great deal on the ALL YOU magazine? Contact me for details. I'd love to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Cheryl. Email me the info at couponingincriticaltimes at gmail dot com
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete