October 11, 2010

My Kroger Trip—Saved 65%

I made a run to Kroger this afternoon after work.  I spent $30.28 for $88.71 worth of items (saved 65.87%). Check Southern Savers for the complete list of matchups.

Freebies I scored, some of which will be donated to the church food pantry:

4 Fuze
Used 2 coupon from the October All You for $1/2

4 Land O' Lakes butters
Used 4 50ct/1 coupons from Smartsource.com and had absolutely no problem at the cash register with them.  I had planned on doing 2 separate orders with these, but I forgot and only realized it after I left.

1 Think Thin bar
Used $1/1 coupon from the Mambo Sprouts Coupon book.  Kroger’s new policy is no paper and electronic coupons used together.  I’m not sure what happened, but for some reason a 50ct/1 coupon came off also.  The cashier said not to worry about it.  Not sure if they are still working out the kinks or what, or if they just aren’t enforcing this policy.  I sort of wish they would make up their mind and stick with it, though I’m not complaining about the extra discount.

1 Skinny Cow Ice Cream
Free after electronic coupon won in the new Kroger Instant Win Game

1 box of Triscuits and 1 box of Wheat Thins
Both free with mailer coupons from Kraft First Taste 

2 Idahoan Potatoes
Used $1/1 printable coupons

Other good deals, some of which to be donated to church food pantry:

Vigo Rice $1.39 for 10 oz
Used 50ct/1 coupon from RP 10/3

Dr. Pepper 79cts after Mega Event discount
Used 50ct/1 e-coupon from the Kroger site

Smuckers all fruit $2.59 each
Used $1.50/1 printable coupon AND $1/1 coupon WYB both Jif and Smuckers (making the Jif $1.39)  In case you are wondering why I bought jam when I make homemade jam, I bought a couple of flavors I don’t usually preserve.

Kroger canned goods, 4 day sale, 2/88cts
No coupon used

Almond Breeze, $1.99
Used $1/1 coupon from Earth Fare booklet and the 55ct e-coupon also came off.  See above regarding use of e-coupons and MC together. 

Buddig Lunchmeat $3.49
Used $1 printable coupon and $1 e-coupon.  See above regarding use of e-coupons and MC together.

No comments:

Post a Comment