November 23, 2010

Hallmark $10 Off Coupon

Hallmark has a new $10 off coupon.  It is for new or expecting moms, but our daughter was born in 2006, and it still let me print.   You just register to receive emails from Hallmark and then you can choose either a $10 off $10 purchase coupon or a 25% off for Hallmark.com.  For some people, a valid scan code isn’t printing.  Mine worked fine, though, and I’m hoping yours will too.   The coupon does say participating Gold Crown stores only so there is a chance some stores will refuse your coupon.

I’m really hoping that this coupon can be used with the $5 off coupons that are found in magazines now.  I just found one in my most recent Woman’s Day.  Last year I scored an awesome deal on wrapping paper and a few gifts with that coupon, and I can’t wait to see what I find this year!

Thanks My Frugal Adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment