November 15, 2010

Knoxville Coupon Bloggers: Black Friday Shopping Tips

santas elfI told you last week that I had the pleasure of meeting for lunch with some of the local coupon bloggers in our area.  We are banning together to bring you some of the best ways to save your family money this holiday season.  Stay tuned now through December to hear some of the best tips and ways to save from Blue Frog Creations, Coupon Katie, Coupon Mommie, Coupons Are Money, Frugalissa Finds, Frugally Farming Family, Knoxmoms.comKnoxville MamabelleKnoxville on a Dime, Sharing Savings with You, and me/Couponing in Critical Times. 

Today’s post comes from Melissa from Frugalissa Finds—you can learn her favorite Black Friday Tips here.  I love this tip that she included in the post:

Have a partner
Divide and conquer. Maybe one of you goes to electronics while the other toys. Or 1 person goes to one store and another the other store with each others lists. I did this last year and saved myself a trip to Toys R Us and Kohl's. My 2 friends got the stuff on my list and I got a couple things my friend needed while I went to Target. Grab your cell phone or walkie talkie too so you can call each other if you have a question or problem. My hubby laughed when I said walkie talkie. Sometimes you can't get the best cell reception with hundreds of others on their phones and you all are in a metal box. So a walkie talkie can come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment