November 9, 2010

Office Depot—Free Butterball Turkey with purchase of $125 or more

FREE Turkey With $125 Purchase!

Purchase $125 or more at Office Depot (online only) and score a $10 Butterball Coupon.  This came through my My Points email and so I’m hoping that the link works for you.  Please let me know if you have any problems. 

If you are planning on making a purchase there anyway, this might be a way to snag a free turkey in the process.

Make note of what is a “qualifying delivery order”:

Valid only at www.officedepot.com or by phone or fax. Coupon cannot be used as an account payment. No cash value. Not valid for purchases: 1) of Gift Cards; 2) of any technology or consumer electronic products and accessories or media and software products; 3) of product protection plans; 4) of postage or mailing/shipping services; 5) HP ink or toner; or 6) of Tech Depot Services or third party services. Coupon is good for one-time use only, is not transferable, not for resale or auction and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions outside of this catalog. We reserve the right to limit quantities sold to each customer. Limit 1 coupon per household/business. Void where prohibited.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, would you please be so kind to show me how to add your rss feed to my feed reader, that would really help a lot, as i want to follow your blog, thanks so much. I like the way you think. Give me some more.

    ReplyDelete