November 19, 2010

Tip of the day—Scan your CEUs

If you have a professional license, you most likely have a required number of classes that you must take each year to meet licensure requirements.  If that is the case, you might find this tip helpful.  If not for you, I’m hoping you might know someone else who can benefit from this:

If you have a home scanner, make a habit of scanning your continuing education certificate into your computer and saving it as soon as you arrive home.  Store the certificate in a file for that year.  If for some reason you misplace the certificate or need to make a quick count of how many credits you have, you can pull up the saved document on your home computer. 

2 comments:

  1. I do this all the time! Great reminder and tip! I have an active real estate license in Colorado and it makes year end wrap up so much easier! Gabrielle, do you have a "button" so I can add you to my blog (of course, i have to figure out how to do that too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a button--I'm not as technologically advanced as some of the other blogs. ;) Thanks for thinking of me, though! I'm trying to get my act together and switch everything over to my .com and Wordpress. Then I'll most likely have one, and I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete