December 11, 2010

FREE Poinsettia at Earth Fare

On the first day of Christmas my Earth Fare gave to me, a poinsettia—that’s as sweet as can be!  That is as close as I can do to singing for you all!  Earth Fare has some great coupons for the 12 Days of Christmas beginning with this one for a free poinsettia with a $5 purchase

The other day I was talking with people at work about the FREE bag of Kettle chips coupon.  One said that she didn’t want the coupon because it wasn’t on her diet, but she regularly shops at Earth Fare.  I encouraged her to pick up the bag anyway and donate it to our food pantry.  Yes, I know that chips aren’t really the healthiest of foods, but they are a special treat that might bring a little joy to someone this holiday season. 

This free poinsettia is the same way.  I already have a poinsettia at our home, but if I’m by Earth Fare before the coupon expires, I plan to pick up another one.  I’ll drop it by an assisted living facility in our neighborhood that I regularly visit.  I know a resident there who will love having it and might not receive another gift this holiday season.  Consider donating yours to a nursing home, homeless shelter, or domestic violence shelter.

Thanks to Hannah of Frugally Farming Family for letting me know about this great series of coupons and freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment