Local bloggers Adventures in Momville, Blue Frog Creations, Coupon Katie, Coupon Mommie, Coupons Are Money, Frugalissa Finds, Frugally Farming Family, Knoxmoms.com, Knoxville Mamabelle, Knoxville on a Dime, Sharing Savings with You, and me/Couponing in Critical Times have been posting a holiday savings series since November.
Here is a listing of the titles covered thus far:
- Melissa of Frugalissa Finds wrote about Black Friday, and you can see that HERE.
- You can check out the online shopping post from Kathryn of Knoxville on a Dime for some great tips in preparing for Cyber Monday.
- Ali of Knoxmoms.com covered free holiday events and activities for families in the Knox County area.
- Margaret of Blue Frog Creations wrote about some of the hottest deals at CVS and Walgreens on Black Friday.
- Julie of Sharing Savings with You wrote a couple of great posts that detail activities and events at the Knox County Public Libraries and the Blount County Public Libraries.
- Katie of Coupon Katie wrote about budgeting in her post Setting and Stretching Your Christmas Budget.
- Christy of Coupons Are Money wrote about Ways to Volunteer This Christmas Season.
- Hannah of Frugally Farming Family wrote Christmas Feast Local and Organic Style
- I (Gabrielle of Couponing in Critical Times) wrote Ways to Save on Christmas Entertaining.
Today, Knoxville Mamabelle gives us some great ideas for frugal and fun activities for your Christmas Day celebration. One of my favorite tips she includes is the idea of having a Christmas program. All of the cousins in my family did this years ago when we were kids, and it will be so much fun to bring back the tradition now that our children are all getting older. Thanks for the great tips and ideas, Isha!
BTW, Isha is one of the most creative people I know. If you don’t believe me, look at the amazing snowflakes she’s made. Aren’t they gorgeous!? She has inspired even me to get crafty, which is saying a lot! Next week, she’ll be hosting some great giveaways on her site which will include some of the beautiful jewelry she makes. Be sure to stop by and check it out!