December 21, 2010

Walmart $5 Gift Card Rebate

Get a FREE Walmart gift card - while supplies last!You all know how much I love Walmart (cue tone of sarcasm).  Well, I had to find our daughter a white sweatshirt for her sheep costume in the church play.  I took the advice of one of my readers, Deb, and ventured to a Walmart that was not as heavily trafficked.  My experience was SOOOO much better there as compared to the Walmarts in town!  People actually asked me if they could help me.  They were smiling.  The store wasn’t completely packed, which is saying a lot near Christmas.  I didn’t have to wait long in line.  No one acted like I was obnoxious when I had my own cloth bag.  World of difference!  Thanks Deb for the tip!

There is a rebate I thought you might want to check out for a free $5 Walmart gift card.

Purchase three (3) participating products at Walmart and you can receive a FREE Walmart gift card worth $5.00*.

Click here to print the mail-in offer and official rules. Participating products include:

  • Neutrogena® Healthy Skin® Brightening Eye Perfector Get coupon
  • George Foreman® SkiLite™ Searing Skillet
  • George Foreman® Panini Press Open Grill
  • George Foreman® Smart Kitchen™ Multicooker
  • Fruit of the Loom Ladies' 6 Pack of socks Get coupon
  • Depend® Variety Pack
  • Poise® Thin Comfort
  • Kleenex® Hand Towels
  • VIVA® Big Roll
  • Jimmy Dean® Hearty Sausage Crumbles
  • Sally Hansen® Diamond Strength® Nail Color
  • Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara Get coupon

*Limited time offer while supplies last.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you had a good experience at "my" Wal-Mart!!! :) I really do like that one...they're so much more personable. Thanks for the tip about the card!!! HOPE you have a blessed CHRIST-mas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do the same, Deb! We are blessed from above with the gift of Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ......and where is said walmart utopia??



    robin

    ReplyDelete