These days going out to dinner as a family can be expensive, and with overscheduled lives, family dinner time has dwindled, causing many families to opt for quick meals at home or on the go. For the entire month of April, families can break out of their routine without breaking the bank by heading to IHOP for its national ‘Kids Eat Free’ dinner promotion.
- Kids Eat Free EVERYDAY from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Promotions runs from April 1 – April 30
- Families who dine in at IHOP will receive one free Kid’s Meal with each adult entrée purchase
- For more information please visit www.iHOP.com
- Kids who eat most often with their parents are 40% more likely to say they get mainly A's and B's in school than kids who have two or fewer family dinners a week. (Time Magazine, “The Magic of the Family Meal,” 6/4/06)