January 12, 2011

My Kroger Trip, Week of 1/9

I made a trip to Kroger last night.  I was dying to get out of the house, and though the roads were a little slick in spots, I was so happy that Hubby took me to the store.  All of this snow has made me a little stir crazy!

Some of the deals are highlighted below.  I saved 63.88%, which isn’t too bad for a quick trip.

Items on the Mega Event, frozen foods sale:

2 Jose Ole Taquitos, $2.49 after Mega Event discount, used $2 off Facebook coupon

Red Baron Pizza, $3.99 after Mega Event discount, used $1 off Kroger mailer coupon

Tombstone Pizza, $2.19 after Mega Event discount

3 Green Giant Steamers, $1.49 each after Mega Event discount, 50ct off Cellfire coupon, 50ct off Shortcuts coupon, 50ct/2 manufacturers coupon doubled (I only had one of these coupons with me at the time)

2 Totinos Pizza Rolls, $2.49 each after Mega Event discount, 40ct off Cellfire coupon, $1/2 printable coupon

As you can see, we’ve stocked up on junk food!  Since I rarely buy these kinds of items, I’m not too worried about it.

Other store purchases and discounts

4 Softsoaps, 88cts each, donated to the church

2 Nature Made Vitamins, BOGO—total of vitamin cost $10.49, used 2 $5 off coupons here

2 Roman Bread whole wheat loaves, $1.99 each, 2 $1 off coupons found here

6 Big K two liters, 85cts each, used two 40cts/3 Kroger mailer coupons

Private Selection organic butter, marked down to $4.09 clearance priced

Kraft sliced cheese, $2.49, used $1 off Kroger mailer coupon

Hillshire Farms sliced salami, $2.99, used 55ct off manufacturers coupon—this is an even better $1/1 coupon that is new!

Swiss Miss Cocoa, $1.49, used $2 off coupon (I meant to ask the store clerk about using this, but I was so distracted with getting the church order ready that I totally forgot.   Some stores are sticking with the Kroger coupon policy and others aren’t.  I am not recommending that you be sketchy with your use of coupons.  I recommend asking the clerk or manager about using a coupon that you have any question about, which was my original intent.)

3 Stonyfield yogurts, 49cts each after BOGO pricing, used 50ct/3 manufacturers coupon found on their website which was doubled (only 16cts each!)

Colgate toothpaste, priced at $1, used 50ct/1 coupon which was doubled making it free

No comments:

Post a Comment