February 20, 2011

Weekly Coupon Matchups and Deals, 2/20-2/26

Co-op Advantage Stores/Three Rivers Market through 3/1 

Don’t forget to pick up some blood oranges and TN Valley Eggs, both priced really well this week!

earth-fare-market_thumb[2]

Best deals for this month for Earth Fare

target frugal mom blogger  columbus ohio

Target and free photo prints here and frozen foods gift card promo here

kroger deals kroger sales logo

Kroger  It is another week of Mega Event Savings!

advantage_card

Ingles  It is triple coupon week!  Check out my list of smart shopping strategies for Ingles triple coupons here.

Walgreens

Walgreens

cvspharmacy

CVS

Picture-26

Staples

2 comments:

  1. For the triple coupons at Ingles, does you total have to be $10 after coupons for 3 to double? What if it's $12 before coupons, and I use 3 coupons that makes it dip below $10? Will all three still triple?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *think* that it has to be $10 before coupons. I've had cashiers enforce it both ways, though, so I'm not sure about what the actual corporate policy is. Sorry I'm not able to offer more help than that.

    ReplyDelete