February 26, 2011

Welcome Knoxville Coupon Fair Attendees!

174736_186621884700171_914000_n Welcome to all of you who are stopping by after visiting The Second Annual Knoxville Coupon Fair! We had such a fun time today and are so glad that so many of you chose to spend your morning with us. We had double the amount of people visiting as compared to last year at more than 600 in attendance. At one point in the morning we were a little crowded and so appreciate everyone’s sweet spirits and patience as we did some troubleshooting. Thank you to all who stopped by my booth and took the time to introduce yourselves. It was such a joy to meet so many of you and to talk about one of my favorite subjects—saving money!

A great big thank you goes out to Faith UMC for being the hosts of this fantastic event. Thank you to the many coupon experts who helped to organize and plan for the event. Thank you to the businesses who offered resource booths, freebies, door prizes, and coupons. We are so appreciative to all of you for making today happen!

As you visit the blog, I hope that you’ll find some of the tips and techniques on helpful to you and your family. To get you started stretching your dollars, I suggest looking under the “Saving $” tab that you’ll find on the top of the blog. There you’ll find information on how to shop smart at the grocery store, saving money on organics, meal planning, stockpiling and many other savvy shopping tools. You can also look under the “Ways to Save” label on the left hand column of the blog where you’ll find even more tips.

I welcome your feedback and any sales or coupon information you’d like to share with other readers. You can e-mail me by using the link that I’ve provided, and I welcome your comments. You can sign up as a Google Follower on the left hand column and can subscribe to my RSS feed there as well. You can also find Couponing in Critical Times on Facebook.

Thanks for dropping in! I hope to see you again soon. Now, I’m off to take a little cat nap. It has been a jam packed morning! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment