March 17, 2011

FREE Sample of Emergen-C

Free Sample of Emergen-C vitamin drink mix
I had a little bout of the stomach bug this week, and I was so glad to have Emergen-C in the cupboard.  I took some of the Acai Berry variety, which also contains electrolytes, when the symptoms first started.  I then kept well hydrated, and I took another Emergen-C that evening.  I was able to avoid becoming dehydrated and to keep my strength up.  I felt much better the next day, and I think a lot of that had to do with the Emergen-C.   If you’ve never tried it, I encourage you to sign up for this sample.  I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been happy to have it available when we were fighting an illness.

You can sign up for a free sample of Emergen-C on their website.  This appears to be a new offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment