March 10, 2011

I have the best readers!

Really, I do.  I'm sure that other bloggers, bigger bloggers are very fond of their readers, but I can’t imagine anyone having better ones than you folks!  Day before yesterday, one sweet reader met me to donate two large boxes of products for the food pantry at our church.  Not only that, but she realized it was our daughter's birthday and brought her a little gift, too! 

Readers have recently stopped me when shopping to ask about the blog or tell me about the bargains that they have in their carts.  They are excited about the their coupons and sales, and I’m thrilled to hear others are being more purposeful with spending.  It is humbling to realize that I’m helping you save your family money.

It was so fun to talk to many of you at the coupon fair and have the opportunity to match faces with names that I’ve seen on the follower list and comments.  It is nice to know that there is a community of like minded people out there!

I don’t thank all of you nearly enough for your sweet comments, emails, and encouragement.  I love it when you send me information on deals and sales so that I can share them with others.  I enjoy hearing about ways that you use deals to help others in your community or family.  It is such a blessing to know that in some small way I take part in your day!

Thank you for stopping by!  Y’all are THE BEST!

4 comments:

  1. Great post Gabrielle! Knoxville is a great community! laura@imnotatrophywife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU for being one of those awesome readers to which I was referring!
    ;)Gabe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog! I am your newest follower! I've been looking for a blog like yours! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Barbara Jo! So glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete