April 2, 2011

Nexcare “Try Me Free” at Walgreens

coupon_bandage I received this email from a fantastic reader, Sharon, who was also kind enough to drop off some goodies for our food pantry on Friday:

I also wanted to let you know about this great deal I stumbled upon at Walgreen's on Clinton Hwy for Nexcare Bandages (band aids).  There is an end cap display, on the top shelf, as you head from the photo department, but just before you reach the pharmacy (drop off?) counter.   There are three different types of bandages - active, waterproof and soft 'n flex.  On the front of the boxes are peelies that say "Try Me Free".  The really cool part about this is they want you to try all three types - they will refund from up to $3.99 to up to $11.97!  The price allowed per box is $3.99.  They are currently priced at $3.49.  To make this deal a little sweeter I also used Nexcare coupons

I’ll be picking up some of these when I’m in the store next.  Thanks so much, Sharon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment