April 3, 2011

Tip of the day—Read the comments section

I just opened a black and white brownie recipe that I received from one of the daily newsletters that I get through email.  I was a little excited about the recipe because one of my favorite foods is cheesecake.  I read it over and thought that it didn’t sound too hard, and I have all of the ingredients on hand.  I thought I might try it sometime this week.  Then I read the comments section.  A few people commented on how thick the topping was and another commented on how the recipe needed to bake longer than recommended and had a little too much butter for her taste.  It pays to read the comments to learn more about what people’s experiences are with the recipe or tip shared.

I find this especially true when looking through coupon matchups for various stores.  On Southern Savers I usually find a few more deal scenarios from people who have shopped using the new sale ad.  Chaching!  Ever little bit of savings adds up!

No comments:

Post a Comment