April 10, 2011

Weekly Matchups and Deals, 4/10-4/16

Allergies turned to a vicious sinus infection, and I’ve been out of pocket dealing with that.  This is the first time in over 5 years that I’ve needed an antibiotic, and I’m not enjoying it.  I knew that I wasn’t feeling well, but the infection caught hold before I realized what was happening.  Anyway, wanted to explain why I haven’t been posting as much.  Hoping to be back in the swing of things soon.  Thanks for being so patient with me!

Below are the matchups and deals for the week:

co op_deals_standard

Co-op Advantage Stores/Three Rivers Market through 4/12

earth-fare-market_thumb[2]

Best deals for this month for Earth Fare

target frugal mom blogger  columbus ohio

Target

kroger deals kroger sales logo

Kroger

advantage_card

Ingles

Walgreens

Walgreens

cvspharmacy

CVS

No comments:

Post a Comment