June 14, 2011

A couple of coupon updates

bullseye__V2546705_ I came across a couple of coupon related posts I thought you all might be interested in reading. 

The first is that Target has officially changed their coupon policy.  It doesn’t sound like it will be quite as couponer friendly, which may change the way you shop from week to week.  However, the changes aren’t really that drastic.  As it is now, I only visit Target about 1 time a month, and unfortunately, my experience is that many of the deals are gone by the time I make it into the store.  Even still, I prefer Target to Walmart!

The next coupon update is related to how TLC’s show Extreme Couponing is changing the world of couponing.  I really liked Faithful Provision’s post because she highlights the positives that can come from the show.  Many times couponers are focused on how that show may be giving us a bad name, how they sensationalize couponing to the point of not being realistic for the average person, etc, etc.  This is a different slant, which I much prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment