July 31, 2011

The Knoxville News Sentinel Coupon Expo

We had a fantastic time at the Knoxville News Sentinel Coupon Expo yesterday!  It was so nice to meet many of you and to have the opportunity to talk about one of my favorite topics!  Below are some of the photos from the event, kindly passed to me by Little Red Hen Consignment Tagging Service:

DSC_8085

Kristen of Little Red Hen Consignment Tagging Service  Not only is Kristen a super nice person, she has a great business that makes consigning easy!  Check out her website, which I’ve linked for more information.  When we decide to be consignors, I’ll most definitely be relying on Kristen’s experience and services!!

DSC_8096

Tom of Duck Duck Goose setting up his booth.  This was my first time to meet the DKDKG group, and I was so impressed with how professional, welcoming, and warm they all were!  I’m looking forward to their next sale!DSC_8097

The Duck Duck Goose sale is around the corner (Sept 22-26).  I’m shopping this year, and after the recent Jack & Jules sale and Kristen’s advising, I think I’ve learned some tricks that will help me make the most of the shopping trip.

DSC_8098Patrick of Corner of Your Field with KARM Thrift Stores.  Are you a thrift store shopper yet?  If not, you are missing some great deals!  One of the great things about KARM stores is that every time I’ve walked into one they have been clean and smell good.  Some of the other thrift stores I’ve shopped at either smell like cigarette smoke or have everything crammed together where you can’t easily shop.  Check the link for more information about the Corner of Your Field program and how your church can partner.

DSC_8099

Susie of the One Call Club for Seniors with great information and the famous “yellow book” for seniors.  If you or someone you love is 50 years of age or older, I highly recommend you check out this program.  I have heard rave reviews about it from many clients and family members!  If you don’t yet have a copy of the yellow book, you can phone the Knox County Office on Aging and learn how to obtain a copy.

DSC_8101

Lisa from the Swap2Save Coupon Club that is held at Wallace Memorial Baptist Church.  Their next meeting is Thursday, August 4th, and it is a great opportunity to swap coupons, share tips, and spread the coupon love!  For more information, be sure to check out their Facebook page.  Lisa is not only a great person, but she’s also super knowledgeable about couponing and the many tricks of the trade!

 DSC_8103Elaine and Pat from Faith UMC, along with Stefanie who is not shown, greeted guests and passed out the fantastic “Get Ready Bags” from the Knox County Emergency Management Agency.  Thanks Diane for these!! Thanks to the Faith gals for all they did to help out with this event—you are such a blessing! DSC_8105The Healthy Living Expo will be here before you know it!  In case you didn’t know, and I didn’t before the fair, they put out a great magazine that often has coupons inside!  Thanks for being a part of this event!  I can’t wait until the next Healthy Living Expo!

Sara at Knoxville News Sentinel Coupon Expo

Sara from Three Rivers Market was spreading the news about all of the great ways you can save money at TRM.  Check my TRM tab to view the most recent sales, and visit the store for some great deals!  The new store will be opening very soon, and I can’t wait!!  I’ve been a TRM shopper for years now, and I find that they have some of the best prices for organic products.  I love their bulk buy section!

 Gabe at Coupon ExpoAnd that’s me!  Thanks so much to Heather and all the gals at the Knoxville News Sentinel for all they did to organize and publicize the event.  Heather has some great deals for Sunday only subscriptions that I’ll be posting very soon for you!  Have you seen today’s paper yet—full of back to school deals!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment