July 27, 2011

Reminder—Coupon Expo this weekend!

image Don’t forget to bring your extra coupons and extra freebies for the swap tables.  They are a huge hit at the coupon fairs, and I’m hoping that people will also enjoy them at this weekend’s expo!

The Knoxville News Sentinel is hosting a Coupon Expo on Saturday, July 30th from 9am-12n, and they have asked me to be the workshop presenter!  I’m thrilled because not only do I have the opportunity to teach people about couponing, but a portion of each ticket will go to Faith’s Food Pantry which I organize at our church!!

From 9am-12n there will be FREE Informational Booths which will include a coupon swap table hosted by the Swap 2 Save Coupon Club and a freebie swap table hosted by Faith UMCThree Rivers Market,Little Red Hen Consignment Tagging Service, Duck Duck Goose Consignment Sales, Corner of Your Field with KARM Thrift Stores,One Call Club for Seniors and booths hosted by the Knoxville News Sentinel will be in the lobby with no admission fee required to visit those.  The workshop will take place from 10am-12pm in a separate room.  There are only 75 spaces available and the cost of admission includes a 10 week trial Sunday subscription to the paper!  You cango here to register or phone 865-342-6118.

Please help to spread the news.  I hope to see you there!  Please e-mail me if you have any questions or if I can be of help.

No comments:

Post a Comment