August 17, 2011

Vocalpoint FREE Classic Swiffer Duster

500003579 UPDATE—Website says that they have run out of free samples.

Log into your Vocalpoint account and look under Try and Tells to request a FREE classic Swiffer Duster and be the first to learn about the new and improved line of Swiffer products.  Swiffer dusters are my favorite for cleaning ceiling fans.  I’ve never had anything work better!

If you aren’t yet a Vocalpoint member, I highly recommend that you sign up.  This is a terrific, free program that gives you a chance to try new products.  The freebies are often full-sized and come with coupons to share with friends.

2 comments:

  1. I've not been able to get the swiffer freebie to go through for me. Ive tried multiple times but there seems to be a problem with this site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what the problem is. Sometimes with "Try and Tells" they are only available for a limited time and sometimes are only open to certain members. I'll do some investigating. Thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete