September 22, 2011

FREE USPS Priority Mailing Kits

mail When I first saw this freebie I didn’t realize what a value it was.  Then one day I had to deal with schlepping my stuff to the post office, finding a box that fit, and then getting it ready to mail while waiting with my 5 1/2 year old.  Having these at the house will be very handy! Thanks to Real Housewives Clip Coupons for the following tip:

Once again, as the Holiday’s are approaching, the USPS is offering FREE Priority Mailing Kits.  It includes 4 Flat Rate boxes and 4 Flat Rate envelopes.  This is great to have around if you know you will be mailing some packages around Christmas time!  Just head over HERE to request yours!

4 comments:

  1. These are avalible at my local post office to just pick up and take home. Then fill and take to post when ready to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm receiving a server error when trying to submit for the mailers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michaele, I'm not sure what is going on. I resubmitted and didn't get one. Perhaps they were overloaded for a while? You might try again later.
    Yep, Janette, you are right. I just like the ease of packing them at home and then going through the line more quickly. ;) Good tip, though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALWAYS a blessing at any time of year!!

    ReplyDelete