Knox County School Coupon Books go on sale today! Yippeee! They sell for only $10, and I ALWAYS earn more in discounts than that. I kept up with it one year and averaged saving over $40 per book that I bought. I purchase more than one book each year and make sure to have one in each vehicle and my purse. One of the first questions I ask businesses is, “Are you in the school coupon book?”, and if they answer no I follow up with, “Do you accept competitor’s coupons?” I usually get yes to one of those questions, and it results in either a freebie or discount with purchase.
This year our daughter is selling them for the first time, and I decided to do a little giveaway to encourage all of you who are in the East TN area to buy at least one from someone you know. Any child in the school systems would be thrilled to sell you one!
More about the giveaway:
I’ll send one lucky winner 1 Knox County School Coupon Book, valued at $10. Yes, this is a local giveaway, but if you are outside of the East TN area you are still welcomed to enter. I sometimes buy coupon books for the Memphis area since I regularly visit family there and can use them when I’m in town. If you aren’t local but are planning a trip to this area, you might enjoy having one.
How to enter:
1. First entry--Each person entering the giveaway must leave a comment that includes your email address, giving an example of a coupon you’d like to see in the coupon books or your favorite one from this year’s book. It can be a funny one, something made up, or something real. For example, I’d love to see a coupon in there for a free Starbucks latte—I so rarely buy one, and it would be a nice treat.
2. Additional entry opportunities--Leave a separate comment for each additional entry. Remember, each entry must contain your email address so that I can contact you if you are a winner. Below are four more opportunities to enter--
- “Like” Couponing in Critical Times on Facebook, or if you are already a “liker”, tell me that.
- Become a follower, or if you already are, include that information in your comment.
- Promote the giveaway on your blog or Facebook page. Include the link if you do so or are already doing so.
- Leave a comment that tells how many school coupon books you normally buy or plan to buy this year. For example, I normally buy at least 4 books for our family.
3. The deadline for entry is this Monday, September 12th at noon. I’ll draw a winner and contact that person. The winner will have 2 days to respond with his/her mailing address, and if unable to contact that person then another winner will be chosen. Best of luck!