My favorite deals are below:
- Maranatha Peanut Butter 16 oz. $4.29
- $1.00/1 Any Maranatha Nut Butter Product (enter "Take A Healthy Bite" Sweepstakes)
OR this All You Exclusive Coupon
- Annie's Homegrown Pasta & Cheese Dinner $1.67
Annie's Homegrown Snack Crackers $2.49
- FREE Annie's Homegrown Product @ 7th Gen Rewards - 50 points mailed offer
There is also a manufacturers coupon in a recent Kroger Mailer Magazine (School Days Theme)
- Rising Moon Organics Pizza 11 oz. $4.99
- 1 FREE Rising Moon Organics Pizza @ My Stonyfield Rewards - 45 points mailed
- Stonyfield Lowfat Yogurt 6 oz. $ .80
- $ .50/3 @ Stonyfield Coupons
- 7 FREE Cups @ Stonyfield Rewards - 45points mailed offer
7 FREE - $ .63 each wyb 3
- This Tazo Tea coupon makes for a great deal at Three Rivers. They sell for $1.49 each, meaning that when you buy two and use the coupon they are only 49cts each!
- If you are a member of the Sweet Leaf Tea e-newsletter mailer, then you might have received a BOGO coupon recently when Knoxville beat our record heat. If so, this makes two teas cost only $1.19!
- This Lara Bar Coupon makes them only 49cts each at Three Rivers. They might be free when the coupon is doubled and matched with a sale at Kroger, though.
TRM is also running the following produce deals.
Produce Specials: September 14 - October 4
Organic Red Beets, $1.79 lb. (reg. $2.69, save 90¢)
A nutritional powerhouse that may be roasted, boiled, shredded, or juiced AND the greens can be sautéed or steamed and reserved for later use or served alongside the resplendent root. A tantalizing vegetable with impeccable pedigree.
Organic Red Pears, $2.29 lb. (reg. $2.69, save 40¢)
To make sure they're at the peak of ripeness, eat them when the tops yield to gentle pressure, (granted, that's a pretty subjective standard...) Some folks swear by the olfactory test: if they smell ripe, they are ripe. Yummy at all times, especially when lightly caramelized to accompany an omelet or mixed salad greens.
Organic Red Onions, $1.29 lb. (reg. $1.59, save 30¢)
These brilliant globes with papery skins are the onion to choose if you're looking for one with a mild to sweet flavor. They also offer health benefits that help classify them as one of the world's healthiest foods. This is a perfect deal for my caramelized red onion relish recipe!