March 27, 2012

Spring 2012 Senior Directory Launch Party TODAY

Senior DirectoryUPDATE--Whoops—apparently I had the wrong senior directory linked. Sorry for any confusion. 

Today at the Food City in Bearden you can celebrate the launch of the 2012 Senior Directory in Knoxville.  Looks like there will be some free samples there.  Check out the info below:

Bring all of your Senior Citizen friends to grab their brand new Spring 2012 Senior Directory, free samples of Food City's finest and to sign the WE BACK PAT billboard
TODAY AT FOOD CITY DEANE HILL 9 AM - 11 AM!
TODAY!
9 A.M. - 11 A.M.
FOOD CITY DEANE HILL- 284 MORRELL ROAD, KNOXVILLE 37919
CALL ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS- 865.483.8606
SEE YOU SOON!!!!

If you do not yet have one of the Senior Directories, I highly recommend you pick one up.  They are full of helpful information and resources for older adults in our community.  I regularly hand them out to younger adults as well because the information is useful when helping parents or other relatives. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm disabled and need bladder pads constantly. I have medicare and I'm medicaid eligible, but, not on medicare. ship program and supplemental ssi.

    Don't know where I may get assistance with this problem. If you'd be kind enough to point me in the right direction I'd appreciate.
    I live in Chamblee, GA. suburb of metro Atlanta
    peggiemiller1209@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete